viernes, 5 de febrero de 2010

Azrael, Ángel de la Muerte


"I have watched you since you were born
I wrote your name in my book as you came into this world
I have had an eye watching your entire life
See now, your name fades with time
And now you shall return from whence you came
Delivered from this mortal coil

Let this apple take your body from you
Let my hand guide you to your rightful place
For I am your shepherd

Blessed are the dead
And now you are among them
Delivered form this mortal coil

-Azrael, Angel of Death"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Te he observado desde que naciste
Escribí tu nombre en mi libro cuando tú entraste en este mundo
Yo he visto tu vida entera
Mira ahora, tu nombre se descolora con el tiempo
Y ahora tú volverás de donde viniste
Liberado de esta espiral mortal

Deja que esta manzana tome tu cuerpo
Deja que mi mano te guíe a tu legítimo lugar
Ya que yo soy tu pastor

Bendito son los muertos
Y ahora estas tu entre ellos
Liberado de esta espiral mortal

-Azrael, Ángel de la Muerte”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario